Link

Ah ok

O sítio onde me beijas -aqui, no ombro esquerdo ainda não dói beija-me outra vez

sexta-feira, março 24, 2006

I don't know what i can save you from

It was so cold that night. There was no rain. No wind. Just like if the sun disapeared. Laid in my sofa, I was listening to the cold. The music of the winter. The sound of the trees. The sound of hot chocolate. You can only hear it, if you don't move. If you try to catch every little noise. Just stay and listen, than i can hear the cars far away. The water boiling in the neighbours house. Girls laughing. The air still. The
-trim
phone
-trim
ringing.
-Hi
-Hi. It is Caroline. Can i go to your house? I really need to talk to you.
-Yes, sure.
-Thanks
I couldn't remember your face. We had said goodbye three years before and it was it. I couldn't remember your smile. Were your eyes blue? green? We had kissed a few times, but i couldn't remember how you tasted. I started making cofee and
-Maybe capuccino. Maybe she tasted like capuccino.
But i couldn't remember for sure. You knocked at the door, and you were crying. A shy tear in the corner of the eye. Smiling
(crying people always smile)
you said
-Have you got coffee?
After, i couldn't understand what you said. I forgot how your voice sounded. Like a poem in a different language. Lie: I think I never knew how your voice sounded. I never knew the coulor of your eyes.
-blue
-Sorry?
-your eyes. Are blue.
Another smile
(crying people always smile)
Why hadn't I noticed the way you smile? Was I blind? But, yet, i still don't know what i can save you from.

(qualquer erro, digam sff)